From World Enduro Canada -
The final round of the Ontario Mini Enduro Championship is set for this weekend. Sunday September 30th at the O’Neill farm just south of the town of Shelburne, an exemplary course has been designed that will be sure to entertain.
This past weekend I was at the 59th running of the Corduroy Enduro, in Gooderham, Ontario. It bills itself as the toughest race in Canada, and while that might be up for debate (those hurtin’ Albertans know how to make ‘em rough too!) it is certainly in serious contention for the title. It’s especially difficult when you get the kind of rain we had during the week and right through to the weekend. Rocks that are normally grippy when dry become greasy and slippery with mud.
So, I’m sorry first off that it has taken me this long to get this posted. Layne, this apology is for you! I told you Sunday at the Codrington round of the OO XCs that I’d put a post up for you, about the awesome way you stopped to help a Mini Junior rider (Devyn Marshall, one of the youngest riders on the course) who was having problems on a particularly rough section of trail. It was the last cross country of the year, and I missed accepting my award and giving my speech because I was out on the trails taking pictures.
The WEC Royal Distributing Canadian Offroad Championship came east to stop at Ormstown, Quebec. The event, hosted by the FMSQ, was a huge success, with one of the largest turn outs the WEC has ever seen at any event.
From CGRT -
“ Ben is a classic work hard, play hard guy that enjoys racing and pushing himself to do better. Kitimat can be proud of an ambassador such as Ben ‘the Giant Killer’ Rego” – Lee Fryberger
From World Enduro Canada - Motopark was the location of round seven of the Provincial Cross Country Championship and the series Grande Finale. In addition, this event doubled as the Ontario round of the Canadian Cross Country Championship and the final event of that series as well.
- Wild Rose Recap
- Clean sweeps for Metcalfe and Politelli at Wild Rose
- Team Canada MXON Team to be Announced at Motopark Cup June 30
- #Hahngout with AMA Supercross Champion Wil Hahn
- Team Yamaha / Southland Powersports / Vanquish Apparel's Jared Stock Race Report
- Eastern Canadian XC Championships: June 15 & 16 and June 22 & 23
- Team Husqvarna's Cory Graffunder Celebrates EnduroCross Podium
- Highs and Lows for Troy Lee Designs at High Point Raceway
- Metcalfe cakewalks to MX1 clean sweep / Politelli makes it two in a row in MX2
- Hangout with GEICO Honda's Wil Hahn
- Two Days in June this Weekend